Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year


A Happy New Year!


Hello and a very happy 2009 to you all. My first bear to start the New Year is Gok, a tatty little panda bear. I had him in progress over the Christmas holiday, we went to the Suffolk area but I didn't get time to sew much. Anyway here he is and has now made it on to Ebay until Sunday evening.


I have just had a nice order of mohair fabric and in my excitement I cut 2 little rabbits out immediately, was in the middle of putting the pieces together and then stopped to cut out again, 2 bears this time. Then I later in the day I had another flash of inspiration which led to me having 2 rabbits and 5 bears cut out!! I normally only work on 2 at a time so it is a little daunting now to see all 7 of them placed in individual plastic bags waiting to be sewn up. So watch this space for some new little faces appearing soon.

Pauline

5 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Happy New Year Pauline!!

Boy...you are definitely in energy mode for the beginning of a new one.... .... I can't imagine making that many bears in a year never mind cutting 'em all out in a day....acckkk! Somewhere, somehow...I must find time and energy to do more this year....

your new little guy is very sweet....

Jigpaws said...

I LOVE your little Gok Pauline, he's soooooo cute :o)

WOW.......7 bears cut out and ready to be sewn, I wish I was that organised!!! Can't wait to see them all sewn up and finished :o)

Hugs
Janice

Draffin Bears said...

Happy New Year to you Pauline ~ albeit a little late!

Gok is very cute.

Good luck with your seven bears waiting to be sewn up.

Hugs
Carolyn

FenBeary Folk said...

Hi Pauline I have just given you a blog award, for details just visit my blog
Huggies Sue xx

Ruth said...

Hiya Pauline ,
I have just tagged you !
If you'd like to play , and reveal 6 things about yourself , please visit my blog for the rules .
Hugs , Ruth