Monday 18 January 2010

Back To Work



Back to Work!

Well, a belated happy New Year to all. I have been a bit slow getting off the ground since Christmas, these two bears are the first ones I started and finished in the New Year, Sage and Onion are listed with Ebay at the moment looking for their new Mum or Dad.

I took a much needed break from the bears after Christmas as my Daughter came to stay for a week. She worked every day throughout Christmas, inbetween and the New Year entertaining holiday makers with her shows and was glad to come home to Mum for a well earned rest. So we had some nice together time with a few girly chats. The weather has been terrible and we were snowed in for most of the week so even more of an excuse to have a rest without feeling guilty.

Anyway, we are both back to our work now and I am busy with new bears for this year's shows, also fitting in some orders and bears for Ebay inbetween. I have an extra show in my diary for this year which is the Bear Artist Event in Stratford on the 6th June. It's a lovely area, we spent a lot of time there when my Daughter was at performing arts college near there and am looking forward to visiting again in June.

Well, the mohair is calling to be cut out, bye for now


Pauline

1 comment:

Niti said...

Its really very interesting. Teddy bears are very cute. I like it very much. I also visited gifting site. It has unique gifts for all occasions.

http://www.indiangiftsportal.com/