Saturday 26 October 2013

Happy Day
 
Well I am doing the happy dance as have managed to get my website back working.  I found a brilliant local computer shop who took me under his wing and did everything needed to get my site working again, they also host the Frontpage extensions so they are able to host my site on their server which is great, a smaller company than I had used before giving the best service ever.
 
 I have already updated the website with Zola who I am happy to say was adopted within half an hour, this is the wacky bear that I mentioned was coming in last post on here, very unusual mohair which was hand dyed in striking colours, I am happy I was able to do it justice with Zola.  
 
The next bear will be at 10 inch high honey coloured Alpaca bear, not sure if he will be girl or boy yet, pop back  in a few days if you would like to see the finished bear or check out my website 
 
Pauline x

No comments: